Jobs in Wales
NHS Jobs in Wales
Get the chance to continue the traditions of the NHS in the country of its birth, work in cutting edge facilities with great support and influence the future of healthcare services in Wales.
Jobs by Profession
You can view all vacancies on the Wales Health Jobs UK website.
NHS Wales delivers local services via Health Boards and Trusts. Each is run as a separate organisation. You can find more information about each on their websites below.
NHS Wales Health Boards
Local Health Boards are responsible for the planning and delivery of NHS services in their respective areas, with each Health Board run as a separate organisation. You can find more about each individual Health Board via the following links: -
- Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board
- Powys Teaching Health Board
- Hywel Dda University Health Board
- Swansea Bay University Health Board
- Cwm Taf Morgannwg University Health Board
- Cardiff & Vale University Health Board
- Aneurin Bevan University Health Board
NHS Trusts look after the Public Health, Ambulance, Cancer and Blood services.
There are also a number of specialist health authority organisations that support NHS Wales.
Some all Wales organisations have roles based in various locations across Wales, rather than in one area.
All Wales Organisations
- Welsh Ambulance Service NHS Trust (WAST)
- Velindre NHS Trust
- Public Health Wales
- Health and Care Research Wales
- Health Education and Improvement Wales
- Digital Health and Care Wales (DHCW)
- NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership (NWSSP)
Roles in social care, early years and children in Wales, have a dedicated website WeCare.wales.